Available Positions at the Cinemark Home Office
This position is responsible for supporting the complete tax cycle of Cinemark. This individual will work under the direction of a few department managers and will be responsible for federal and state tax return compliance, audit defense, quarterly and annual tax provisions, and quarterly estimates. This position will be involved in various special projects.
- Prepare Company's income tax returns, US reporting of foreign operations, and partnerships as well as various state income tax returns
- Assist in the gathering of data for income tax audits
- Assist in gathering of data for sales tax audits and preparation of sales and use tax returns
- Prepare quarterly estimated state income tax payments and extensions
- Handle special projects as required
- Bachelors degree in accounting
- 1-2 years of tax and or accounting experience. Experience in corporate income tax area with a CPA firm is preferred.
At this level, one must possess the following skills:
- Excellent computer skills
- Proficient written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously through to successful completion
- Firm understanding of financial accounting practices
- Ability to interact effectively with members of the accounting, finance and tax departments
- Superior work ethic and dedication to the highest work quality and job excellence
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to a culture of excellence, integrity, accountability and team work
- Good problem solving, organizational, and analytical skills are also required
Be prepared to answer a questionnaire once Human Resources has reviewed your resume.
*Please note: Resumes submitted without
salary requirements or specifying that salary is "negotiable" or
"open" will not be forwarded to the hiring manager for
Please, no phone calls!
For immediate consideration please
email or fax (972-665-1007) your response to:
Cinemark USA, Inc.
Attn: (The position applying for)
3900 Dallas Parkway, Suite 500
Plano, TX 75093